- 2001 Mr. Pierre Boisclair, having always worked in the naval industry - just as his father before him - launches Navamar along with his associate, Mr. Constantine Papachristou on Mills Street in Montréal.
- 2002 Important ship repair and service contract for an oil company in Kuujjuaq.
- 2003 Important ship repair contract for the Canadian Coast Guard, first of a long series of contracts with this client.
- 2004 Growth of the ship repair and service sector with international ship owners.
- 2007 Important contract with Neas Shipping marks the beginning of ship building at Navamar.
- 2008 Inauguration of new facilities in Montréal-Est rendered necessary with the expansion of the ship building activities.
- 2012 Transition to a new management team: Daniel Claveau along with Alain Thériault, President, the latter bringing with him his vast experience in operations management.
- 2013 Development of expertise in the construction of truckable workboats.
- 2016 Development of service proposals in the construction sector.