The only shipyard on the Island of Montreal, our expertise allows us to manufacture custom equipment to suit all your needs.
- Steel and aluminum work boats
- Modular boats
- Refits and upgrade to Canadian standards
We understand the consequences of delays for our clients:
- Our mobile repair teams are available 24/7;
- We are based at the Port of Montreal and we quickly deploy our teams across Canada;
- Marine expertise in welding, mechanics and electricity/control;
- Running Crew service available on-board ships;
- Fully CLASS certified with DNVGL, Lloyds Register and CWB.
Inspection, Certification and Engineering
Navamar technicians inspect, repair and certify your equipment:
- Davits and lifeboats
- Gangways and boarding ladders
- Crane certifications
- Mooring winch certifications
- Thickness measurement
- Control system and electrical inspection
Need a on-site response quickly ?Contact Us
Navamar has a distribution agreement with a propulsion components manufacturer.
INSTALLATION OF A COOLING UNIT
Navamar is awarded an important contract by the Coast Guard for the installation of HVAC units.
Navamar is awarded an important contract for the ship building of two 1000-hp workboats.
Navamar obtains DNVGL certification for lifeboat inspection and maintenance.