We put safety first
Experience and professionalism: the Navamar team has earned a solid reputation among its clients, classification organizations and with Transport Canada. The training and certifications of our technicians is continually updated and they go on location to perform inspections and repairs as required.
Lifeboats & Davits
- More than 300 inspections and certifications performed
- DNVGL and Lloyds Register CLASS certifications (in progress)
- Training by the manufacturers; Greben, ACEBI, Vanguard
Gangway, boarding ladder
- Manufacturing modification and installation of gangways
- Load test and certification
- Certified CWB welder for aluminum repair
- Technician in running crew
- Certification by CLASS DNVGL (in progress)
- Report using Pegasus software
- Repair Quote
Cranes, winches and anchor chain certification
- Crane load test
- Lifting equipment load test (jib crane, hoist)
- Mooring winch brake certification
- Handling and measurement of anchor chain links
Marine Bunkering and Cargo Hoses
- Testing and certification of heavy oil hoses (bunker)
- Fixed Fire-extinguishing System Inspection
- CO2 System Inspection
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
At Navamar, you can also count on a team of engineers specialized in the maritime and industrial fields offering you innovative solutions to the most complex challenges.
General contractor on large naval project
The multidisciplinary expertise of Navamar's technical team gives it the ability to effectively manage major projects. Navamar’s long-standing relations with reliable suppliers mean projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Compliance with Transport Canada standards
- Replacement of major equipment: engine, propulsion, HVAC, rudder system, installation cranes.
Naval Expertise at the Service of Civil Engineering
- Navamar specialists put their knowledge of the naval field to the service of your own experts for civil engineering projects on water.
- Marine consultant for the purchase of marine equipment (barge, boat).